Thursday, May 17, 2007

Long time, new post...


So, I'm fresh off of a 10 page anthology story that I did with some friends. I haven't done that much sequential work. However, each time I do a story, right after I finish I will usually have some new techniques to test out. I like to really experiment and test my limits. I did these tonight. Used painter for the lines, photoshop for the colors. Some of you may be relieved that I didn't add any glow. This style really doesn't need it. I'm super happy with it and I'll see if I can use it for a story. More experimentation to come.

Also, sorry for the lapse in postings...life happens sometimes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I like your website and want to share software that helps you rank #1 in Google for your keyword. It's 100% FREE!! To try for 14 days! Don't take my word for it, visit the website watch the videos and try the software yourself and see tons of traffic coming to your websites to start making a ton of cash online!

http://senukextrial.com