Saturday, October 06, 2007

I have an art dealer

I have to tell you all, I now have an art dealer, Paolo, who is one of the coolest people you'll ever meet. He reps my best buds Chris DiBari and Ryan Stegman as well as a bunch of other cool cats. He's going to be selling my pages from now on, and surprisingly I have a decent number of them already. When possible, I'll be at a table with the rest of the Cadence Comic Art guys selling pages and prints. Paulo will also be handling commissions for me, so if there's anything you've been wanting from me and dying for a piece of original art, head over to:

Cadence Comic Art

I do ink commissions and even watercolor ones. The Rambo piece below is a pretty good indication of what you'll end up seeing in a commission from me. I really put as much energy as I can into each one.

So, I'd be grateful for the support, so tell your friends if you can. I've been putting out the best art I can for years, but now I am at a point where I can help support myself with my art.

P.S. My art dealer would love the support as well.

No comments: