Sunday, March 23, 2008

Post 120

Happy Easter!

Sorry I didn't have a post yesterday, but I've spent most of the past two days having a movie marathon at my brother's place. We were watching just about every Cronenberg film we could get our hands on. I love his movies, that's pretty much all I can say. Brilliant, disturbing, horrific, and always intriguing.

Anyhoo, have a great easter. For those of you who can't tell, these are some characters I created a while back and decided to use in the Easter theme (I have a page from my never published 8-page story on this post). I tried to avoid any kind of furry-like depictions. The one on the right is a bunny version of my cyclops character Monmulta and his assistant Jamie is on the right. I'd like to do some more stories with them...

No comments: