Thursday, October 23, 2008

post 229



So, I've been trying to keep myself busy in the time when I'm not promoting or working at the day job, which isn't much time. But I've decided to start doing larger paintings. This one's about 28X48 inches, still working on the lines a bit. It's on Rives BFK off the roll for ease of shipping. I'm using acrylics for these. This is the larger painting I had promised someone a while ago, but I finally got around to actually doing it. The one I started today is much larger. the nice thing, Rives takes ink REALLY well. Normally Pentel ink bleeds with water, or loses the luster. On BFK neither of these things occur!

I stuck this onto a cork board on the wall and went to town painting it. It's so much fun to work at a large size.

1 comment:

Joseph Joestar said...

I have a life inside of me!