Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Post 424

I don't know how many of you remember the movie Star Kid. It was with the kid from Jurassic Park and he gets in this alien suit, but the design of the suit was pretty disturbing to me, it was kind of pushy and had this disgusting face inside that would talk to him.

My brother and I have ongoing jokes about the film, and one night at a Chinese restaurant (I think the last time we were at that one) we were having a Star Kid drawing battle on napkins while the rest of our family was confused by all our laughter. I broke out this one and we were both rolling. So on Labor Day my brother asked me to re-draw it properly, and here it is!!

2 comments:

Joseph Joestar said...

AAAAA! MY ZIPPER'S DOWN AND MY KID IS SHOWING!

Nate Bellegarde said...

Hell yeah Star Kid!

That is pretty awesome.

You know who else remembers Star Kid? The main character from Tech Jacket.
Oh yeah. I said it.