Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Post 439

I know it's been a long time since I last updated, but it was summer, and I got caught up in the spirit of relaxation...but alas. Tis' time to head back to work teaching a new batch of students an entirely new subject! Animation and Ad Design!!!

As for today's doodles, I've been going through a crisis of inks. I know people like what I was doing with the Kuretake, but I get bored with things, so I had to try something different. I've been testing a lot of pens, but it was an oldie that reached out to me. I think right now I'll be using the .25 copic SP, which is the face on the upper right and lower left (baby). Though I think my favorite face is the guy with the mutton chops, did that dry brush style with a Pentel Color Brush...which most people hate for some reason.

No comments: