Thursday, November 06, 2008

Post 233=Conventions and Pinups...


So, tomorrow means I'm at Wizard World TX with the Space Gun Kru!

As you can see from the map above, we're over in artist's alley, in some ways kinda sad we aren't against the wall where we could paint stuff, then again, we're painting Saturday, and I need to pace myself! Either way, I'll have TONS of paintings priced to sell, sketchbooks, sketches, prints, and if you're nice enough I might just show you some of my originals (those aren't for sale right now)! Either way, stop by, say hi, rub some salt in the Zuda wounds, whatev'!

Now, you might have thought I was going to forget about explaining the pinup above...shame on you! Well, my awesome buddy/brother in arts Kristian was nice enough to have me do a pinup in the re-release of his groundbreaking (IMHO) book Supermarket. I can't begin to tell you how much this meant to me, as well as how much fun I had with it!

Anyway, I gotta' get ready for tomorrow, so seriously, stop by if you're in the Arlington area tomorrow and we can chat a bit!

3 comments:

Michael Denniston said...

Me and the lady friend actually contemplated making the trip from Kentucky just to get a chance to buy some more of your art and talk to you again. Unfortunately travel arrangements just couldn't be made in time.

Hope we can catch you at plenty of conventions next summer, though. Really have enjoyed checking out your various work since meeting you in Baltimore.

Laura said...

Yo...

Pleasure meeting you guys, I got a picture of el hulk for ya, I shall upload it to the iMac tonight and send it your way. Thanks again! That was so nice of you.

-Laura

Jeremy said...

hey dude... it was great to meet you at the con over the weekend. just wanted to say hi after checking out your blog. if you happen to be hip to any sketch get togethers let me know, i'd love to get back into drawing again. haven't had much luck finding any sort of organized folks in the DFW area for sketching.