Thursday, April 30, 2009

Post 349


I wanted to give this a very simple/graphic treatment. The only issue I had to work through was the placement of the first 'l' on Hellboy created a tangent with Hellboy's 'bun' on the back of his head. So I had to move it around to get the correct placement. After that, I was very happy with the result. Though red is a tough color to work with in terms of internet display as it begins the process of file degradation pretty quickly. I think this would be a fun print to have.

Last day of stress for the week, so I just gotta' make it to the end of the day and I think I'll be okay.

4 comments:

b. patrick said...

Very cool! I love the black and red. The fingerprint pattern worked tremendously.

Unknown said...

Finger prints Evan? FINGER PRINTS?!!!! Awesome. You sir. Are awesome.

Craig Zablo said...

Very cool!

rico said...

The fingerprint shadows give me wood.