Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Post 445

As my friend Ryan says, "Boom goes the dynamite!" Well, surprise! I didn't want to give any kind of warning. So out of the blue, I've brought back my webcomic Rick Dangerous! More craziness, but improved art...since it's been about 2 years since I last did a Rick Dangerous page!


Diego Moreira said...

I like your work. Take a look at my pictures and leave your comment on my blog.

Hugs and much success

marco's blog said...

nice! now i need to go back and find the older stuff!

Mayumi Elisa said...

Thank you for giving posts and articles were very amazing. I really liked as a part of the article. With a nice and interesting topics. Has helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know. You need more publicize this because many people. Who know about it very few people know this. Success for you....!!!