Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Post 333

There are times where I feel like I'm doing so many different things that it's hard to stop and appreciate any one thing. I see pictures of folks having fun, and I'd like to be doing that, and that'll be the case this summer when I'm off, but right now it's hard to see people partying it up on the weekends when I have mountains of work to get through. The difference from previous years is I'm keeping positive about it all, and I have a lot more energy. I even jogged for the first time since my first year of college. I physically haven't been able to do that in years. My second year of college I injured my back really bad, and things kind of went away after that. You don't appreciate the small things like that when they're gone. I also ran for a few minutes. I haven't done THAT since high school! I can actually move pretty fast! So, I'll tell you tomorrow how good of an idea this was or wasn't depending on how sore I am.

Once I get through this month it'll be better. At least I have new shoes to carry me through this month (get it, a PUN...sorry...had to point it out...ah, whatever if you can't appreciate it)!

No comments: